On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
I am graduate student of Economics. I have MSc in International Economics and another MSc. in Public Economics.
I work with
Member for 3 years, 3 months
27 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 41 Why do low-income earners tend to spend more?
- 36 How does everyone not become poor over time?
- 30 Did real incomes drop significantly since the 1950s?
- 27 If Bitcoin becomes a globally accepted store of value, would it be liable to the same problems that mired the gold standard?
- 24 Why do wages not equalize across space?
- 20 Why aren't we seeing carbon taxes in practice?
- 19 What's wrong with the "airline marginal cost pricing" argument?
- View more network posts →