Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '16 at 12:35
- Politics 970 970 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Skeptics 917 917 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 478 478 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 427 427 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 379 379 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Is the four minute nuclear weapon response time classified information?
- 22 Did Secretary Clinton suggest killing Julian Assange with a drone strike?
- 17 Did Ehrlichman claim the reason for the Nixon drug war was to criminalize black people and hippies?
- 16 Does the Facebook smartphone app listen to users through the installed phone's microphone?
- 15 Are NATO countries obliged to meet their 2% defence spending targets?
- 14 Why aren't the graphs of $\sin(\arcsin x)$ and $\arcsin(\sin x)$ the same?
- 12 Rise of Alternative for Germany
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.