Economist at the New Economics Foundation.
Former teacher of Economics at University College London and Bristol University.
Former researcher and PhD student at University College London.
I used to work in data so I'm medium-good at SQL and all that database jazz.
I tweet @DataDrivenEcon.
- Stack Overflow 45.3k 45.3k 2626 gold badges9595 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Economics 332 332 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 314 314 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 296 296 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2281 Delete column from pandas DataFrame
- 460 How to filter Pandas dataframe using 'in' and 'not in' like in SQL
- 178 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- 136 Getting individual colors from a color map in matplotlib
- 134 Pandas get topmost n records within each group
- 121 What do the f and t commands do in Vim?
- 106 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- View more network posts →