Economist at the New Economics Foundation.
Former teacher of Economics at University College London and Bristol University.
Former researcher and PhD student at University College London.
I used to work in data so I'm medium-good at SQL and all that database jazz.
I tweet @DataDrivenEcon.
- Stack Overflow 38.1k 38.1k 2020 gold badges8585 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Economics 322 322 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 284 284 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 272 272 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1910 Delete column from pandas DataFrame
- 349 How to filter Pandas dataframe using 'in' and 'not in' like in SQL
- 115 Pandas get topmost n records within each group
- 110 What do the f and t commands do in Vim?
- 100 Getting individual colors from a color map in matplotlib
- 97 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- 70 Convert a dta file to csv without Stata software
- View more network posts →