Economist at the New Economics Foundation.
Former teacher of Economics at University College London and Bristol University.
Former researcher and PhD student at University College London.
I used to work in data so I'm medium-good at SQL and all that database jazz.
I tweet @DataDrivenEcon.
- Stack Overflow 48.5k 48.5k 2727 gold badges101101 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 356 356 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Economics 332 332 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 316 316 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2431 Delete column from pandas DataFrame
- 513 How to filter Pandas dataframe using 'in' and 'not in' like in SQL
- 203 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- 147 Getting individual colors from a color map in matplotlib
- 138 Pandas get topmost n records within each group
- 122 What do the f and t commands do in Vim?
- 115 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- View more network posts →