Economist at the New Economics Foundation.
Former teacher of Economics at University College London and Bristol University.
Former researcher and PhD student at University College London.
I used to work in data so I'm medium-good at SQL and all that database jazz.
I tweet @DataDrivenEcon.
- Stack Overflow 39.3k 39.3k 2323 gold badges8888 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Economics 332 332 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 284 284 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 274 274 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1978 Delete column from pandas DataFrame
- 371 How to filter Pandas dataframe using 'in' and 'not in' like in SQL
- 119 What is withRouter for in react-router-dom?
- 117 Pandas get topmost n records within each group
- 113 Getting individual colors from a color map in matplotlib
- 111 What do the f and t commands do in Vim?
- 74 Convert a dta file to csv without Stata software
- View more network posts →