Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
- Academia 24.7k 24.7k 66 gold badges7070 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 14.2k 14.2k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Economics 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.6k 4.6k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 128 Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 112 When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 107 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 60 Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 57 What to do if reviewers reject a paper without understanding the content?
- 50 What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
20 Should we be a high-voting site? Nov 19 '14
12 How technical must the questions be? Nov 19 '14
11 How Should We Deal with Homework Questions? Nov 19 '14
10 Should we be a high-voting site? Nov 19 '14
8 Who would you like to see as a mod? Nov 23 '14
7 Prolonged Trends of the Beta; Adjustments? Oct 21 '15
6 Misleading comments Nov 29 '16
6 60 days in Beta - Battle cry? Jan 18 '15