M.A. in economics. Political independent. Christian.
I am older and a lot less fun as moderator than back when I was a regular user. I have a low tolerance for pseudoscience or bad faith arguments. If you are the type to pray, please pray for me, that I would be humble enough to be a good moderator.
James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.
Economod from: 9/1/2017-
Chicago, IL, United States
Member for 6 years, 2 months
79 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 22:53
Top network posts
- 18 How does Black Friday work?
- 12 If women are paid less for the same work, why don't employers hire just women?
- 10 Queuing Discipline and Lipschitz Continuity
- 10 Envelope Paradox
- 10 An agent's expected utility depends only on mean and variance
- 10 Does the US stock market tend to rise after natural disasters?
- 9 A timeline on the the key achievements of Economics and its evolution
- View more network posts →