Associate professor in business analytics.
PhD in economics/finance, MSc in statistics.
Work experience in finance.
Interests: financial econometrics, forecasting, volatility modelling, risk management, model selection and other.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 at 14:53
- Cross Validated 42.7k 42.7k 99 gold badges6868 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Economics 637 637 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 555 555 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Testing for autocorrelation: Ljung-Box versus Breusch-Godfrey
- 38 Is 50% 100% higher than 25% or is it 25% higher than 25%?
- 34 Is an overfitted model necessarily useless?
- 26 Interpretation of mean absolute scaled error (MASE)
- 26 Correlation between OLS estimators for intercept and slope
- 25 AIC versus cross validation in time series: the small sample case
- 24 Can overfitting and underfitting occur simultaneously?
- View more network posts →