- Theoretical Computer Science 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Computer Science 3.8k 3.8k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 745 745 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 How to deal with low-probability high-impact risks?
- 54 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 44 What exactly (and precisely) is "hash?"
- 39 Why doesn't Cantor's diagonal argument also apply to natural numbers?
- 38 Pressure to defend the relevance of one's area of mathematics
- 35 How does Asimov's second law deal with contradictory orders from different people?
- 32 How to create better user account creation experience for customers who do not want to create an account
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 2 '16