An accountant by profession, I have a broad interest in finance and economics, and in maths and statistics relevant to those areas. I have degrees in economics, philosophy, business administration and (most recently) environmental economics. My website is a blog on environmental and natural resource economics.
As a hobby, I am also interested in number theory and geometry.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 3 months
153 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 9:30
Top Network Posts
- 31 Fermat's Last Theorem near misses?
- 23 Why is bartering uncommon in modern countries?
- 23 What are some results in Economics that are both a consensus and far from common sense?
- 19 Is sampling relevant in the time of 'big data'?
- 15 Repeatedly dividing $360$ by $2$ preserves that the sum of the digits (including decimals) is $9$
- 14 What is the reason why we use natural logarithm (ln) rather than log to base 10 in specifying function in econometrics?
- 14 Monopolies are just a mathematical misunderstanding
- View more network posts →