I like mathematics, music and sports. I've somehow ended up doing physics, programming and computer science.
My preferred pronoun is that rude idiot, for possessive use them moron's, please. I feel it reflects my personality better than my gender.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 '17 at 19:16
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 None of 25 students at question session before exam has a question. What should lecturer do?
- 84 How to deal with a coworker that writes software to give him job security instead of solving problems?
- 47 Laplace operator's interpretation
- 43 Why doesn't current pass through a resistance if there is another path without resistance?
- 33 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 29 Can exact square roots not be found?
- 28 Download from Laravel storage without loading whole file in memory
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 15 '17