Top Network Posts
- 19 Having a conjugate prior: Deep property or mathematical accident?
- 12 I see it, but I don't believe it. Legal names in R, piping operations, and the dot
- 9 Extract the labels attribute from "labeled" tibble columns from a haven import from Stata
- 9 Penalized methods for categorical data: combining levels in a factor
- 8 Does every log-linear model have a perfectly equivalent logistic regression?
- 8 R: Determining whether a function has standard evaluation
- 7 R: Getting more informative error messages in R
- View more network posts →