Top network posts
- 22 Having a conjugate prior: Deep property or mathematical accident?
- 12 I see it, but I don't believe it. Legal names in R, piping operations, and the dot
- 11 Extract the labels attribute from "labeled" tibble columns from a haven import from Stata
- 9 R: Determining whether a function has standard evaluation
- 9 Penalized methods for categorical data: combining levels in a factor
- 8 Does independence imply conditional independence?
- 8 Can I get the parameters of a lognormal distribution from the sample mean & median?
- View more network posts →