I am a financial and monetary economist. My primary area is modeling financial, physical and human capital. You can read my working papers at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=1541471
Currently, the papers derive the returns for all asset and liability classes, perform an empirical test of the distribution of returns, derive a corrected model for option pricing and discusses why Bayesian methods should generally be used in finance and economics. Pending papers include an expansion of stochastic calculus to include the case of explosive roots and subjectively optimal portfolio design.
Great Falls, MT, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 21:54
- Cross Validated 6.2k 6.2k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 3.3k 3.3k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.3k 3.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Economics 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 991 991 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 How to move your field away from a widely accepted practice that has a catastrophic error?
- 28 Is it true that Bayesian methods don't overfit?
- 27 How to pay less tax on a high salary?
- 27 Found more old paper shares from broken up companies
- 24 Investment strategy for Google: What did I do wrong?
- 23 The magic money tree problem
- 14 What mathematical theory is required for high frequency trading?
- View more network posts →