What's the community's take on users with multiple accounts?
The case I have in mind concerns a user (ID1/ID2/ID3) who frequently asks homework-type questions (some with shown effort, others without). The user also frequently cross-posts on other SE platforms and deletes his/her own questions that either got excessive downvotes or received no answers. Also, one of his/her accounts on MSE is under temporary suspension "for voting irregularities".
As far as I can tell, the multiple accounts are created not to game the SE reputation system, but to ask questions. The user appears to be a genuine learner, has been very polite and caused no noticeable disruption to the community. However, the type and number of questions that this user asks do raise suspicion that he/she may have been trying to outsource a lot homework question here.
Update on May 9.
- Homothetic preference and the price elasticity of demand
- Show that First order conditions are necessary and sufficient for utility maximization.
- Question about budget constraint and utility maximization
- Inferior and normal good and the change in price of those goods
- optimization problem with Kuhn-Tucker conditions